Enjoy this Mediterranean Pizza anytime of the week. Loaded with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, artichokes, olives and a creamy La Terra Fina spread. Pizza night never tasted so good!
It’s Friday night which means it’s PIZZA night!
Have you ever wondered why Friday’s are named pizza nights? I’ve always been curious, but never really looked into why. When I was growing up, it was a known fact that mom didn’t cook on Friday’s and it was pizza night. Mom and I would always share a pepperoni pizza and Dad would get his own. I can’t remember what he ate.
Now that I’m an adult and love cooking, I try to make homemade pizza often. We still do our fair share of ordering out, but there’s nothing like a home pizza. I love that you can add however many toppings you’d like or make the crust as crunchy as you’d like. There are just so many customizations you can make.
The last time we made pizza, I wanted to make something different. I was sick of the same old pepperoni pizza. Since I had some La Terra Fina’s spreads on hand, I thought what better way to use up these spreads, then make a pizza. You all know how much I love La Terra Fina products. We’ve talked about it quite a bit. I’ve used La Terra Fina products in this recipe, and this one, oh and this one. Can you tell that I like La Terra Fina?
When I was making this pizza, I wanted a Mediterranean feel. Sean and I love Mediterranean food. Who am I kidding. We love all foods, but Mediterranean is a one of our favorites.
Since I was short on time I used pre-made pizza dough. I normally like to make my own dough, but there are times you just have to semi-make your meals. This was one of those times. I ended up adding some sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, olives, red onions, then topped it all off with mozzarella cheese.
Sean really wanted to add some chicken, but I wanted the pizza to be vegetarian, so I left the chicken off. Feel free to add some grilled chicken, or salami when you make yours. Really you can add or take away anything. This pizza is so versatile and yummy!
This post is sponsored by the good people at La Terra Fina. All words and opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that help make My Kitchen Craze possible!
- 1 13.8 ounce pre-made pizza dough
- 1 10 ounce La Terra Fina spinach, artichoke & parmesan spread
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon black olives, diced
- 1 tablespoon artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl add the La Terra Fina spread and milk; mix together. Set aside.
- Spread out pre-made pizza dough and cut into two 7 inch round discs. Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and place on a cutting board. Let sit for 3 minutes, then cut into pizza slices.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!