Peppermint Mocha is perfect for those chilly nights. Only a handful of ingredients and you can enjoy this delicious drink in the comfort of your own home!
I have some exciting news for you guys today!!
I’ve partnered with Ninja Coffee Bar® System and we’re giving away one incredible (1) Ninja Coffee Bar® System (ARV $200)! YAY!! Yep, you heard me right! Someone is gonna win this amazing and very awesome Ninja Coffee Bar® System!
If you can’t help yourself and wait to read through my post (no hard feelings at all I promise), scroll to the bottom to see the rules for entering. Good luck!
You guys I can not believe we’re in the mist of Christmas and winter already. Where has the time gone?? I know I say this all the time, but my goodness I can’t believe we’re almost done with this year. It’s been super chilly here in Vegas and I’m always wanting some thing warm to drink. With it being the holidays and all I knew I needed to recreate the peppermint mocha.
My son’s obsessed with this drink. He loves it anytime of the day and I never understood why until now. We would go to our local coffee shop and I’d never order a peppermint mocha because I wanted to stick with my “regular” coffee drink. Once we got this Ninja Coffee Bar® System I knew I needed to make his favorite drink and mine. 🙂
Boy go boy am I glad that I did. You guys this drink is so good and the Ninja Coffee Bar® System makes it so easy and perfect every time. You won’t ever need to visit another coffee shop again because now you can make all of your favorite lattes and coffee in the comfort of your own home. The coffee flavor and lattes are so good that I’m constantly making coffee all day long.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 sugar
- 1/2 - 1 tsp peppermint
- 4 tsp peppermint syrup
- 1/2 oz or 2 squares of baking unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup or 4 oz dark coffee (4 tbsp) Ninja Coffee Bar® System
- 3/4 cup milk
- garnish: whipped cream and peppermint sticks
- In a medium sauce pan, add water and sugar. Once it comes to a boil, reduce to simmer, add in peppermint and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Using your Ninja Coffee Bar® System, make coffee according to package instructions.
- While the coffee is brewing, place chocolate and milk into a glass measuring cup or bowl and microwave for 30-60 seconds. Stir to melt chocolate. Once chocolate is melted through, add in peppermint syrup.
- Once the coffee is done and the milk mixture is ready, add both together in a glass cup. Stir to combine.
- Top with whipped cream and peppermint sticks.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!