Artichoke Jalapeño Pinwheels
Enjoy these yummy Artichoke Jalapeño Pinwheels as an appetizer or a quick snack. Also enter for a chance to score big with a game day giveaway from La Terra Fina!
**You can skip to the bottom of this post to enter the giveaway. You won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t want to read about my Super Bowl stories, promise.**
I have a very important question. Super Bowl party…yes or no?
When I was growing up it was a known fact that we’d do something for Super Bowl. We might have gone to a party, hosted a party ourselves or just hang out the five of us. But not matter what was going on we always had an array of snacks and appetizers.
There would be chips, salsa, guacamole, cheese and crackers and even some more yummy goodness that I can’t remember because I’m getting to old.
But all of the Super Bowl parties stopped when I met my hubby 15 years ago. He’s not a big fan of sports and honestly I’m not either. I just really liked the food. This year Sean’s birthday happens to fall on Super Bowl Sunday, so I though what better way to celebrate than have a party and watch the Super Bowl. Bring on the appetizers and snacks. Mmmm.
I really wanted the Chiefs to go to the Super Bowl this year, but as of last weekend they’re out, so now I really don’t care about the game, just the food.
I’ve teamed up with La Terra Fina to bring you some of their delicious spreads, dips and quiches. If you’ve never had any of La Terra Fina products, then you need to put down that device and go get some. They are delicious!! My favorites are their dips. They’re so fresh and made with good for you ingredients. It’s hard now days to find a company that makes their foods with wholesome fresh ingredients and no fillers or added cooling. Love that. Good job La Terra Fina.
La Terra Fina and I thought it would be fun to bring you these six awesome products, so you could Score big for Super Bowl 50. In this giveaway there will be 3-4 dips, 2 23 oz quiche varieties and 2 6-oz quiche varieties: Here’s a sample of what your prize will look like:
(1) 10oz Chunky Jalapeno & Artichoke Dip
(1) 10oz Spinach, Artichoke and Parmesan Dip & Spread
(1) 10oz Artichoke, Parmesan and Garlic Dip & Spread
(1) 23oz Classic Lorraine Quiche
(1) 23oz Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche
(1) 6oz Classic Lorraine Quiche
(1) 6oz Spinach & Artichoke Quiche
Make sure you comment below by midnight on January 27th to enter the giveaway. You’ll have a chance at winning some yummy goodies. Plus you can make these delicious pinwheels, which make a perfect appetizer for your Super Bowl party. Enjoy!
**To enter the Score big with a game day giveaway, please comment below on how you would use La Terra Fina products and what’s your favorite appetizer to have during the Super Bowl. **
Get the Recipe: Artichoke Jalapeño Pinwheels
- 3/4 cup rotisserie chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup La Terra Fina Artichoke Jalapeño spread
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 8 ounce crescent seamless dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the chicken, artichoke jalapeño spread, and cheeses. Mix well.
- Spread out crescent dough and press out with your fingers. Spread chicken mixture evenly over the crescent dough.
- Starting with one side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal (If the dough is to soft, place in the freezer for 5 mins). With serrated knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with more mozzarella cheese if wanted.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove, serve and enjoy!
This post and giveaway are sponsored by La Terra Fina. Thank you for supporting brands that help make My Kitchen Craze possible!
This giveaway runs from Friday 01/22/2012 at 3:00am PST until Wednesday 01/27/2016 at 11:59pm PST. The giveaway is valued at $50 MSRP and open to residents of the USA. A winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 24 hours of the giveaway closing. The winner has 24 hours to claim their prize, or a new winner will be chosen.