Guess what time it is? It’s 30 minute meals time! YAY!!
Did you all know I love (seriously love) casseroles?!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper and onion blend
- 1/4 cup poblano peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup [url href=”http://mykitchencraze.com/homemade-taco-seasoning/” target=”_blank”]taco seasoning[/url]
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups shredded fiesta cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 large tortillas
- cooking spray
- garnish: cilantro, sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, garlic and brown about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper onion mix and poblano peppers. Cook 5 more minutes, until meat is almost browned. Drain meat and return to the skillet. Stir in taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes and black beans. Heat over medium heat for a few minutes. Set aside.
- While the meat is browning add the soup and sour cream to a medium bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a 9×13 baking dish spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Using 3-4 tortillas cover the bottom of the baking dish. You might need to cut them into pieces to fix perfectly. Spread half of the sour cream mixture over tortillas. Top with half of the meat mixture. Spread half of the cheese over meat mixture. Repeat layer one more time.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Garnish and serve. Enjoy!
Caprese Grilled Cheese from Pumpkin N’ Spice
Sweet Chili Salmon & Broccoli Quinoa Bowls from Sweet Peas & Saffron
Chicken Parmesan Burger from Flavor the Moments
One-Skillet Balsamic Sausage, Asparagus, + Mushrooms from Whole and Heavenly Oven
Kale and Strawberry Salad with Bacon and Grilled Cheese Sandwich Croutons from Floating Kitchen
Hummus Wraps with Spring Vegetables and Herbed Mayo from She Likes Food
Honey Lemon Chicken and Potato Skillet from The Recipe Rebel
Thai Chicken and Vegetable Soup from Bake.Eat.Repeat
Sweet Potato Noodles with Peanut Sauce from Kristine’s Kitchen