This post was sponsored by Libbey as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Cranberry Mojito’s are a refreshing and delicious drink you can celebrate the holidays with.
Christmas is in ten days. Ten days!! Are you ready? I’m almost there. I’m pretty excited to celebrate Christmas this year. Not only are we in a new place, but my parents are coming to stay with us. This will be the first year we all wake up together and celebrate Christmas together all day. Makes my heart happy. I’m still tinkering around with our menu for Christmas. Not sure what to make, but I know what I’ll serving for drinks.
This delicious and refreshing Cranberry Mojito!!
It’s so delicious you won’t even realize that your glass is empty. That could be a good or bad thing. 🙂 When I made these mojitos I kept in mind that this drink needed to be light and refreshing. No one wants to feel heavy after having a few drinks. Christmas is for cookies and other treats, so you need the alcohol to be light and delicious.
If you’ve never made mojitos before then you’ll be surprised how easy mojitos are to make. I’ve always thought mojitos would be difficult because of the muddling. In fact it’s actually very easy. You can use the back of a wooden spoon or be like me and buy a cool looking muddler. Once you have a muddler, the drink comes together very easily.
I served these Cranberry Mojitos in these gorgeous Libbey Perfect Signature Collection. Aren’t they pretty? With the holidays around you want to celebrate with friends and family. Gathering around the dinner table and celebrate being together. Making memories and having fun together! I remember being small and always seeing the adults have these pretty glasses and cheering to each other on Christmas day. I would get a plastic cup with apple juice so I could cheers too. Now that I’m an adult I get the pretty glasses to celebrate with. These glass give you that holiday feel and just add to the celebration, which is perfect for a Christmas dinner don’t you think?
Libbey’s Finest Stemware are exquisitely made in America and is great for any and all occasions. Libbey’s Perfect Signature Collection is having a 30% discount incentive right now. Take the following steps to receive a 30% discount on Libbey products.
- Go in-store to Bed Bath & Beyond and purchase any glassware set from the Libbey Perfect Signature Collection.
- Take a photo of how you celebrated with the Perfect Signature Collection and share it by January 30, 2016.
- Twitter Share: Tag @LibbeyInc and include #CelebrateThis
- Facebook: Post photo on the Libbey Facebook page (@Libbey)
- Sit back, relax, and wait for your 30% discount to arrive!
- NOTE: Discount applies to future purchases at retail.Libbey.com; not Bed Bath & Beyond.
If you’re planning a nice get together with family and friends for Christmas, I highly suggest you get these Libbey Perfect Signature Collection stem glasses. They’re a great addition to your dinning room table and your guest will love drinking this Cranberry Mojito out of them.
- [b]Cranberry Mojito:[/b]
- 12 mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2-3 cranberries, cut in half
- 2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- 8 ounce glass of ice
- garnish, lime, cranberries and more mint
- [b]Simple Syrup: [/b]
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- [b]Cranberry Mojito:[/b] In a large plastic or thick glass, place mint, lime juice and cranberries inside. Muddle about 9-10 times. No more because you will shred the mint leave.
- Add the rum, simple syrup, cranberry juice, clubs soda and ice.
- Lightly mix between two glasses a couple of times. Do not shake. You can also use a long spoon and stir everything together.
- Garnish, serve & enjoy!
- [b]Simple Syrup:[/b] Bring the water and sugar to a boil. Boil until sugar is fully dissolved and see through. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Will store in a glass jar for about a month.
Here are some more drinks you should try:
Here are some more drinks to celebrate the holidays with:
Strawberry Beermosas by Cooking & Beer
Homemade Bellini Bar by The Cookie Rookie
Cranberry Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail by Sweet Peas & Saffron