20+ St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Happy Friday everyone!! Since today concludes My Kitchen Craze’s St. Patrick’s Week, I thought I would bring you a compile up of 20+ St. Patrick’s Day recipes. My family and I don’t normally celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, but since I started this blog I’ve realized how fun it is to celebrate different holidays.
Since we’ve never celebrated St. Patty’s Day before, I realized maybe there are folks out there that haven’t had the chance to celebrate St. Patty’s Day either. And what better way to celebrate a holiday than to make food. Food is the key to my heart, so I assume it’s the key to everyone’s heart. 😉
With that being said, here’s my compiled list of 20+ recipes for St. Patty’s Day. I hope you enjoy them. I listed the recipes savory to sweet. There are just a few favors that I need to ask of you:
**The links are listed below each collage and follow the order left to right, top to bottom.**
**Please click on the links to pin and not the actual photo.**
Thank you and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
1. Guinness Beef Pot Pie by My Kitchen Craze
2. Shepherd’s Pie by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
3. Corned Beef Hash Baked Eggs by Cooking and Beer
4. Crockpot Corned Beef & Cabbage by Fake Ginger
5. Guinness Beef Stew by What a Girl Eats
6. Corned Beef Grilled Cheese by Spicy Southern Kitchen
7. Lucky Spinach Quiche by Diamonds for Dessert
8. Traditional White Irish Soda Bread by What Jessica Baked Next
9. The Donovan’s Irish Pasties by Favorite Family Recipes
10. Corned Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Guinness Caramelized Onions by Closet Cooking
11. Irish Soda Bread by Gimme Some Oven
12. Irish Bread Braid by Tablespoon & Girl Versus Dough
13. Chocolate Stout Cupcake with Irish Cream Buttercream by My Kitchen Craze
14. Chocolate Mint Popcorn by Bake. Eat. Repeat.
15. St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn Balls by Belle of the Kitchen
16. Guinness Stout Cake with Bailey’s Cream Cheese Frosting by Blogging Over Thyme
17. Irish Potato Candy by Mostly Homemade Mom
18. Irish Cream Shake by the Cookie Rookie
19. Shamrock Shake Dip by Wishes and Dishes
20. Andes Mint Cupcakes by Baked by an Introvert
21. No-Bake Mint Oreo Cheesecake by Pumpkin N’ Spice
22. Pistachio Green Tea Cupcakes with Matcha Cream Frosting by Recipe Runner
23. Mint Muddy Buddies Mix by Mariah’s Pleasing Plates
24. White Chocolate Lucky Charms Cookies by The Recipe Rebel
** Check out some of the other Recipe Round-ups I’ve done **
This is such a great collection of recipes, Cyndi! Each one looks fantastic! I’m definitely trying your chocolate stout cupcakes soon. So gorgeous! And thanks so much for including my cheesecake! Have a wonderful weekend, friend!
You are so welcome Gayle! I hope you enjoy the cupcakes. 😉 Have a wonderful weekend too!!
Hi Cyndi,, wonderful collection of recipes for St Partick’s Day! I’m specially loving those Potato Candies!
Thank you Savita! 😉
What a great roundup Cyndi! Thanks so much for including my popcorn – I see lots of things on this list that I want to try!
You are so welcome! I heart that popcorn!! 😉 Thanks Stacey!
I love these kinds of posts because i get to see just how many creative minds are at work out there. Brilliant post!
Thank you Kelsey! I love all the fun ideas too. 😉
So many delicious and festive ideas, such a great resource!
Thank you Heather!
Everything looks fantastic!!! But that Guinness Beef Pot Pie is calling my name! (Loud.)
Thank you Allie! 😉
This round up is great Cyndi! Thanks for including my snack mix!
You are so welcome Mariah! Thanks friend! 🙂
Such a wonderful collection of St. Paddy’s recipes! Thank you so very much for including my popcorn balls! 🙂
Thank you Ashlyn and you are so welcome! Love those popcorn balls!!