Chicken Taco Pizza
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 10 -12 inch pizza
- 1 16 ounce pre-made dough
- 1 chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup three cheese Mexican shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped and divided
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped and divided
- 2 tablespoons corn
- 2 tablespoons black beans rinsed
- 1/4 cup roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cup green leaf lettuce chopped
- 1/2 avocado diced into small pieces
- garnish la crema and tapatio
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
Add oil and chicken to a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, then add the taco seasoning. Stir and cook an additional 5 minutes; set aside.
While the chicken is cooking, roll out pizza dough to desired size. Place dough on the pizza pan and bake for 5 minutes.
Once the crust is done, add the enchilada sauce, cheese, half of the cilantro and red onions. Add the corn, black beans and tomatoes.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until crest is lightly golden brown. Remove pizza to a cutting board.
Sprinkle the lettuce, avocados and remaining cilantro and red onions on top.
Garnish with la crema and tapatio.
Cut into pizza slices, serve and enjoy!